Saturday 2 July 2016

Trips Monsoon Rays- It is tripping




I like monsoon. In this season, myself and my friend made a journey to Coorg to enjoy the beauty of “Coorg Monsoon”. But, it was just ‘hide and seek’ play between me and monsoon. When I started my journey from Kerala, it was heavy rain and it was the beginning of monsoon in Kerala. But, when I just crossed the border of Kerala, it was heavy summer in Karnattaka!!

Actually the journey we have planned as per the information from my friend in Coorg, that ‘there is heavy rain in Mysoore and coorg’. When we reached the destination my friend said:

 “Still yesterday there was heavy rain in here!!  When you arrived it is disappeared!!”

That is why I said it was a “hide and seek play” between me and monsoon. Anyhow, before our return journey to Kerala, we just experience a drizzling of “Rain in Coorg”.

There was bright smile on the lips of my friend!! And he said:

 “I told you know, it was rainy here till day before yesterday!!”  

I too smiled at him


The grueling summer is now a thing of the past. The sizzling sun has now given way to a cloudy sky and falling raindrops. It's time to enjoy the rains and bring in a sense of romance and wellness too.

As the first drops of rain touches the sand, the lovely smell tickles your noses and you know that the monsoons are here. Monsoons mean many things to many people, from the sign of a good harvest, to cars getting a good splash, evening tea and Bhaji’s (batter fried) and many more.

Monsoon is also the time to set out and explore nature in all its glory. The lush green expanses, the dew drops settled on the leaves, the pitter patter along nature trails, with streams and rivers filled to the brim, and cascading waterfalls, makes for wonderful views

I like to walk and dance in the rain. Throw caution into the winds. Feel the raindrops on cheek and enjoy a walk and dance in the rains with my friends. Nothing can match the joy of soaking in the rains. It will keep the blues away.

Rains are the best time to enjoy a hot cup of tea. Enjoy tea along with lip smacking snacks like pakodas, bhajis, samoosa etc. Curl up in a corner with a book and a cup of tea and enjoy the lashing rains. Or in a mood, go for a drive in my Chevrolet Sail and enjoy tea at Pilla Chettan’s roadside shop on the highway to Irinjalakuda.

Rains have been always associated with some great music. Whether it's classical music, Bollywood music or international music, the wonderful rains have always been able to weave musical magic. So, sit down and listen to music even as raindrops keep falling down. Let the music flow.

“Interesting …. Monsoon is too interesting…”



There are beautiful place to visit during this monsoon in Kerala. Trips Tours & Travels have special package on monsoon namely “Monsoon Rays”. It is the best time to undergo “Ayurvedic Wellness Treatment” in our package the wellness progarmmes also included.




Click the below link to visit the beautiful waterfall during monsoon
http://www.mustseeindia.com/articles/monsoon-magic-i-the-rumble-and-tumble-of-waterfalls/1325



Reference

No comments:

Post a Comment